- Client: Maker Works Technology INC
- Project: MakeBlocks – mBot
- Exhibition: Global Sources – Startup Launchpad (Consumer Electronics Edition)
- Venue: Asia World Expo, Hong Kong
- Size: 6 x 3 metres
- Founded in 2011, Makeblock is a leading DIY robotics construction and programming learning platform for makers, STEM learners, educators, and hobbyists.
- Makeblock provides over 500 mechanical parts and easy-to-use electronic modules, as well as graphical programming software, empowering people to turn their ideas into reality.
- Global Sources – Startup Launchpad is Asia Largest Consumer Electronics Sourcing Show for Startups whom are looking to distribute to global markets, and buyers whom are looking for trending innovative products.
- The objective at Global Sources – Startup Launchpad was not only to look for buyers, but also development partners to expand the platform. Hence the product penetrates the new generation youngster’s market via education organizations.
Startup Launchpad Response
- Startup Launchpad discussed and provided a premium location to expose MakeBlock, and connected them with the largest educational tech-hardware distributor in Hong Kong. On the other hand, this is the 4th time MakeBlock has exhibited with Startup Launchpad, now distributing to 39 countries around the world.
“We have met most of our international distributors here via the Global Sources show. We are very confident with our products and they are very welcomed in the overseas market” Sales Director, Jerry Wang, Maker Work Technology INC
Startup Launchpad provides the commercialization ecosystem for tech-hardware startups to find their distributors to global markets, and tailor the services depending where current growth stage.